Men's 5 Essentials 55+
SKU MP 20054
30 packets / 30-day supply (6 pills per day)
It's never been easier to get the daily nutrients you need for optimal health. Our Men's 5 Essentials 55+ pack includes a men's premium multivitamin; CoQ10 in a highly absorbable form (ubiquinol); a balanced probiotic with prebiotic for immune and digestive support; purity-tested, premium omega-3 fish oil with vitamin D3 for cardiovascular, musculoskeletal and immune health; and a synergistic blend of botanicals (such as saw palmetto, Graminex pollen extract and nettle root) for prostate support.
- Combines essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, known to promote men's health
- Non-GMO, dairy free, gluten free, soy free
- Maintains healthy intestinal microflora, important for digestive and immune health
- One capsule provides 4 billion micro-organisms as a blend of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, strains which have been shown to be effective in clinical studies
- In a base of prebiotic fructooligosaccharides, which provide food for probiotic growth
- Ubiquinol is the active antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10, a nutrient that is essential for cellular energy and heart health
- Supplementation can help replace the CoQ10 losses that occur naturally with aging
- One softgel provides 100 mg of ubiquinol
Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil with D
- Supports heart, bone and immune health, as well as the hormones that regulate mood and sleep
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response
- Omega-3 and vitamin D3 blended together for enhanced absorption and fewer capsules
- One softgel provides 1,000 IU cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), 500 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA
- Sourced from deep sea, cold water fish from off the coast of Peru.
- Combines herbs and other food based ingredients to support prostate and urinary health
- Natural ingredients include saw palmetto, Graminex pollen extract and nettle root in a blend of pumpkin seeds, tomato concentrate, maitake mushrooms, cranberry, zinc and selenium
NOTE: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.